Welcome to Prime Servers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, apply for moderator, engage with the community, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Yushko

Accepted Daily reward suggestion

Name of suggestion:Daily reward suggestion

Description of suggestion: So since we all know that Prime is lack of player's activity some of the players may have been bored out of prime due to lack of updates or just can't bother joining prime due to lack of player's anyways, By adding this daily reward system I think some of the players from the steam group may have hope of increasing player count's by just joining the server and the Prime steam group so they can get the daily reward and maybe few extra bonuses if thy play for over 2h daily with this implemented I think we may have higher chance of getting more player's to join our server and become NUMBER BEST RATED DARKRP SERVER( I think one day we will achieve that).

How would it work? Not quite sure but i think this can be found in any gmod script websites (Won't place one cause I want everyone's opinion about this especially Crimson so yeah)

Link to add on (if one): None

+REP

I was thinking this one too

But you made it sound better so

Big +REP

-The Freeman

While I don't think it will cause many people to stay on the server, I don't see how it could do any harm. Will add this when I get the chance.

Accepted