Welcome to Prime Servers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, apply for moderator, engage with the community, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smurfy

MAKE SMURFY STAFF AGAIN!

in-game name:PS | Smurfy

Steam ID: 

steamid=7656119825048206  

GameTracker profile link: server is not in the database yet

Do you have a working mic?

no just broke it getting a new one this week

Do you have Discord?

yes and i use it alot

What is your time zone?

GMT/UTC 

Can you communicate fluently in English?

yes its my main language 

What is your age?

Are you willing to sacrifice play time to staff the server?

yes any time  anything to help the server

Why do you want to become a staff member?

i was recently a staff member but i lost it because of my inactivity this occurred because i was revising and doing my gcse`s so i had no time to take part i was usually there to help but unfortunately i had to do my school work now its over so il be playing alot, i want to become a staff member because i love this server and its community especially the staff, i like helping the server and those in need so i want to help again and let this community grow; lastly i want to become a staff member because of the task given and give out punishments to those who ruin the fun of this server.  

What skills do you bring to the staff team?

i have knowledge  of being a staff member, i also know how to deal in situations calmly and responsible for the actions i take 

i have been on this server for a while and therefore know how to negotiate with different  types of people i also have strong skills in team work and leadership.

Scenarios:

RDM- gary (the victim) was walking down the streets and baid (rule breaker) shot and killed gary for no reason so then gary called for a staff member with "@ help i was RDMED" and i teleport to gary to talk about the situation he then explains to me what happens i then proceed to ask baid if i can bring him baid then replies yes so i type in to chat "!bring baid" i then explain to him whats happend he then says he did for fun so i check the logs !blogs or !logs and then go on to deaths and find out when gary was killed i then paste the log into chat and then jail him !jail 300 RDM i then tell him not to do it again i talk to gary and ask him if he needs anymore help and after i then return him !return gary= RDM random death match killing a player for no rp reason 

NLR -gary (the victim) was raiding baid ( rule breaker) and he killed baid and grabbed his loot and tried to leave the building but baid came back and tried to stop gary and kills him  , baid came into the base were he just died and did not wait nlr timer so gary then calls a member of staff "@ need help nlr" then i would tp to gary and he explains what happend and then i ask if i can bring baid "// baid can i bring you to this sit" baid replies "yes" i then bring baid "!bring baid" and then explain what happens i then listen to baid side of the story i then check the logs "!blogs" and find the time baid was killed and when baid kill gary i check the difference and see that baid did not wait nlr so i tell baid the situation then jail him !jail baid 300 nlr i then  

italk to gary and ask him if he needs anymore help and after i then return him !return gary.NLR= NEW LIFE RULE when you die you dont remember the events and cant return to the place until you have waited nlr timer 

MRDM-gary (the victim) was walking down the streets and baid (rule breaker) shot and killed gary and a few more people  for no reason so then gary called for a staff member with "@ help i was RDMED" and 4 others ask for help and i teleport to gary  and bring the others to talk about the situation he they explains to me what happens i then proceed to ask baid if i can bring him baid then replies yes so i type in to chat "!bring baid" i then explain to him whats happend he then says he did for fun so i check the logs !blogs or !logs and then go on to deaths and find out when gary was killed and the 4 others  i then paste the log into chat and then jail him  i then tell him not to do it again i talk to gary amd the 4 others  and ask him if he needs anymore help and after i then return him !return gary and the 4 others = MRDM  mass random death match killing  players  for no rp reason in a short amount of time

Other comments:

corporal stinks and crimson is class  

I want to say +1 but can't. You only have returned today so can't say much about activity or you have been changed. So staying neutral until I see more activity of you.

If I recall you were demoted for inactivity. How do we know you won't go inactive again? And considering you only came back today. Id like to see you on in the following weeks. App and scenarios are good

Neutral

+Support.

Even tho you were demoted for inactivity, I think you deserve a second chance if you put a lot of time and effort with us reviving this community.

Also make sure you change ur other comments btw Corporal is not stinky ;)