Welcome to Prime Servers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, apply for moderator, engage with the community, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Crimson L

Notice Dark RP - 08/07/17

The following changes have been made to the server:

• Finally fixed all database errors.
  • Cars have been added back to the server.
  • Prices of cars have been adjusted, to make them slightly cheaper.
  • A few custom jobs have been removed, due to the inactivity of their owners. If you own a custom job that has been removed, please reply to this thread to get me to add it back.
  • Gang system has been added back to the server (any gangs you had prior to its removal should still be there).
  • Leaderboards have been removed until further notice (it was the cause of the database errors).
  • Online ban management has also been removed, as some elements of it are not currently working. You will still be able to view the ban system on our website, but for now it will not be updated with recent bans.
  • Loading screen updated (will take a while to take effect).

I'll be releasing another thread soon regarding where I want/feel Prime Servers should be heading in regards to how we are as a community.

sexy

Great update and nice to hear you fixed the database error, now I hope it was not for nothing so lets get this server backup

7 hours ago, NoiseStorm said:

Great update and nice to hear you fixed the database error, now I hope it was not for nothing so lets get this server backup

Aye, we have got no obstacles in the way now. Not going to be easy, but this update should help. 

Money leaderboards plz

4 hours ago, baid said:

Money leaderboards plz

Did you even read the post?