Welcome to Prime Servers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, apply for moderator, engage with the community, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TlM TlT

Declined TlM TlT Unban Appeal

In-game name: TlM TlT

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43245715

Reason for ban: disrespect & prop abuse

Issuing staff member: Unknown

Screenshot of ban message:4g2bub.jpg

Plea for reversal: There is no evidence I was disrespectful to anybody, and I was called a prop abuser due to a misunderstanding while I was building a base. I am willing to roleplay on the server as always, and would greatly appreciate having my ban lifted as I enjoy my time on the server.

Thank you.

- TT

Posted (edited)

Where do we begin?

A fellow administator messages me explaining that you were being extremely racist and he needed some help. I join and as i load in i can hear you call me a "Dirty Paki" this doesn't offend me personally but someone of the stuff you did say offended others. I brought you and gave you a final warning to stop. I returned you and began spectating you went up to someone and began further being racist so i issued you a ban. Also i saw you prop climb as well. Prior to the ban you had messaged people one of who was the person who took offence from you. This is what lead me to be so harsh with the ban.

[Mon 26/06/2017 16:13:14] (Chat) TlM TlT (STEAM_0:0:43245715) (vip) (Master Thief) : /pm famil dirty african :)

https://gyazo.com/6f52d054194979b6c24d3c56eb67ca2f

[Mon 26/06/2017 15:28:33] (Chat) TlM TlT (STEAM_0:0:43245715) (vip) (Master Thief) : /advert Hello. I am a smelly African nigger who is dying of malnutrition and has no food. Please rape my family.

https://gyazo.com/7a0d2122f056df67d8baeae316201d95

Personally i don't take offence and dismissed this, But after someone was actually offended i had to take action. 

Edited by baid

First of all you have no proof of me calling you a "paki", so stop making accusations with no physical proof.

I was not being racist. You have taken the pm out of context in order to frame me for something I frankly did not do. I was simply discussing controversial topics relating to my own heritage in a comical exaggerated manner, making fun of my own stereotype. I found this humorous hence the smiley face.

The advert I accidentally broadcasted was meant for a TTT server I play with my Ethiopian relatives. I fully accept that this advert may be seen as inappropriate, however it is directed solely at me, hence "I am" and "my family". Once again I apologize for any offence caused by this tragic accident, and I would like to send my deepest apologies to anyone who was offended by this. The humor in this advert is purposefully hyperbolic to make fun of African stereotypes, similar to the British stereotype of drinking tea and eating crumpets.

As for the "propclimb", I will have you know that I was forced to take action into my own hands due to the fact that The Freeman left me alone unattended after an admin sit on the roof near spawn. After saying multiple times on voice chat "please let me down!", I was ignored and thus had to utilize a prop to get down without damaging myself - the only other course of action was committing suicide with the "kill" command, which is not considered roleplay too.

Once again I sincerely apologize for any offence caused by my actions yesterday despite it being said in a lighthearted manner.

Thank you and have a good evening,

- TT

Considering i am a staff member for this community and also representing it, Lying to get a user banned is not the type of thing i would do, I am making an accusation which is true, However as you stated i have no physical evidence so i will take that no further. 

As for the racist comments putting aside the straight proof above, Many people were offended, I don't care if they are as you say "Binds" they are straight up disrespectful and inappropriate. 

You also did this multiple times over voice chat, i have several witnesses for this. 

Throughout the day you did this also having no intent to roleplay but piss around breaking rules. 

Regarding the prop climb, I saw it. You placed a prop and attempted to scroll up with it. You were already down from the admin sit before hand so this is a complete lie. 

This ban is extremely valid, You recieved warnings before i issued punishment yet continued todo so as i spectated you.

Once again you have no proof that I was propclimbing, it is simply your word against mine. Guilty until proven innocent. If you were to say "Yes TlM is a mass murderer in real life and he rapes babies every day", then by your logic this statement must be true because you said it was true. You are literally giving me no ground to stand on because I am accused of breaking a rule with no physical proof of me breaking said rule, the only proof you have is your word of mouth.

The adverts are also not offensive since they are directed at me, and I am in effect insulting myself - I am not saying anyone else in particular is a starving african, just me. Therefore the only person I should be offending is myself, whom I did not offend.

Thank you sir and have a good day.

xoxo

- TT

Now we don't need to have proof, if we have seen it then thats all we need. We not all gonna record everything we do. If you have proof of you not breaking rules go ahead. I can watch 3 hour videos I don't mind. So until proven inoccent your ban will stay.

TlM TlT, I think we both know you was being a minge yesterday. As funny as some of it may have been, when put into a lighthearted context, it was still a breach of many rules we have in place. I do not believe you when you say things such as those adverts were directed at yourself - I think it's quite apparent you were just trying to have a laugh with some dark humour. I appreciate you have apologised for your actions, but they will still have consequences. I have faith in the abilities of my staff members to deal with situations correctly, and I feel they have done just that in this case. 

You will remain banned, but I will reduce your ban to a week. If you decide to return after this period you will be on thin ice until you can show us you'll be willing to play as intended.

Declined