Welcome to Prime Servers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, apply for moderator, engage with the community, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alexx

Forum unban appeal

I was banned on the forum... Not sure why and it said for 1 week and now it's been like 2 months and I wanna say hello

Cheers - Alexx

Update banned in chat box atm

Alexx: Hello is anyone here?

Mr McGrady: Hi

Alexx: I'm Alex's mum, something bad happened and we are trying to let his online friends know why he might no be able to play for a bit

Mr McGrady: Ok what happened

Alexx: We found him in his room with a cut on the inside of his leg, he has cut into an artery and is in the hospital in what the doctors called a semi coma

Alexx: He is expected to be in hospital for around another 5 or 6 weeks but will be back on his PC in around April

Mr McGrady: Ok

Mr McGrady: Sorry to hear it

Alexx: Thankyou, If you know any of his friends please tell them so they know too

Mr McGrady: ok

Alexx: Thankyou, Enjoy your weekend

Suicide isn't funny why the fuck should you be unbanned pretending that you killed yourself

I have banned you from the shoutbox and forums for many reasons including that^^

Alexx,

You are no longer welcome here as we do not accept liars in this community.

Not only did you spread a very serious lie, but just to cover your back for being innactive.

The excuses u used were disgraceful.

Im sure the ban speaks for itself.

17 hours ago, Ariana Ghandi said:

Alexx,

You are no longer welcome here as we do not accept liars in this community.

Not only did you spread a very serious lie, but just to cover your back for being innactive.

The excuses u used were disgraceful.

Im sure the ban speaks for itself.

If we "do not accept liars", then even yourself would be banned, along with many others.

Now, I do think what he said wasn't even alright in the slightness, but I think he does need another chance, put him on strict terms and unban him (How I would deal with this) but the point about liars in invalid in my opinion.

(User was warned for this post - 1.16 Ban Appeals | Crimson L)

You know fuck alexx AmIRite????

But yea thats fucked up but

17 hours ago, Ariana Ghandi said:

we do not accept liars in this community.

I mean yes lets ignore that since that is bumb, alot of ppl lie in here and everywhere.

But yea fuck you alexx with all the ways possible

16 hours ago, Melvin said:

Like no flame to the higher staff team and this will probaly get me banned, but if you going around banning people for being an eddgy meme kid less people are going to be on the server (dont ban)

True

but still its kinda fucked up what alexx did ya know

3 hours ago, Upland said:

You know fuck alexx AmIRite????

But yea thats fucked up but

I mean yes lets ignore that since that is bumb, alot of ppl lie in here and everywhere.

But yea fuck you alexx with all the ways possible

Easy there buddy there are rules to follow here.

It is enough for him to be banned and not welcomed back here.

@Crimson L @Ariana Ghandi I think this thread should be locked and declined.

And what Shiftey meant is we do not except nor welcome decievers or people who sabotoge others to gain their trust and continue on manupilating them to corrupt the community.

13 hours ago, Yushko said:

Easy there buddy there are rules to follow here.

It is enough for him to be banned and not welcomed back here.

@Crimson L @Ariana Ghandi I think this thread should be locked and declined.

And what Shiftey meant is we do not except nor welcome decievers or people who sabotoge others to gain their trust and continue on manupilating them to corrupt the community.

Surely, and I know

Disrespect is a warnable offense, but I am willin to eat a warn if it means I can tell"fuck you" to a person who lied about killing themselves.

What he did was very wrong, however, I think he should get another chance. And yes, before you all get triggered, let me explain.

So, he lied about "killing himself", yes, however now Alexx knows what he has done wrong, he should be unbanned. I'm not saying he has to be unbanned as of this minute, maybe keep him banned for around another week or two due to his actions being very wrong/horrible, but after that he should be able to come back aslong as it is strict terms. This is what I think, so please don't get triggered.

12 hours ago, Shiftey said:

What he did was very wrong, however, I think he should get another chance. And yes, before you all get triggered, let me explain.

So, he lied about "killing himself", yes, however now Alexx knows what he has done wrong, he should be unbanned. I'm not saying he has to be unbanned as of this minute, maybe keep him banned for around another week or two due to his actions being very wrong/horrible, but after that he should be able to come back aslong as it is strict terms. This is what I think, so please don't get triggered.

Alexx hasn't even made 1 reply to this thread other than asking to be unbanned, How on earth do you know his sorry?

Posted (edited)

What Alexxx did was wrong, but I am with Shiftey on this one. Multiple staff members have backstabbed us, yet we have forgiven them. I believe we should unban Alexx and see where it goes from there. After what he did, I believe Alexx is very immature, so I think he should be watched after he has been unbanned.

Edited by A Random Caucasian

13 hours ago, Yushko said:

TaKeSoNeToOkNoWoNe

(User was warned for this post - 1.13 Subjects | Crimson L)

BANG BANG SHOTS FIRED G

(User was warned for this post - 1.13 Subjects | Crimson L)

Thread Locked - Until further notice. If you're not involved in the appeal please do not post on it.