Welcome to Prime Servers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, apply for moderator, engage with the community, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

baid

Revamp

So today we did it again. We got higher than it's been in atleast 3 months. We even beat what we got back in January. Now this time i hope we can maintain it for longer, Last time was just a day but i'm hoping this time it continues and we grow again. I'd like to say thank you to everyone who came today. We even had new players join that will most likely come back. Think how amazing it would be if we do this. My money would mean something for one (Lel) and i know that many people out there would die for it. The amount of people that i have spoken too that have said they want it to come back is a lot. If we all put in some effort we can do it. All we need is YOU the community to come on. Doesn't have to be long or if you can't make it even just coming on the forums would be a great help. Together we can do this.

Also ya'll should make some suggestions for what you would like to see added to the server, Few people have briefly said some stuff if you were one of them feel free to make a suggestion. New stuff will attract players and help us grow even more.

Get a Larger Map, Downtown is overused yet there is Downtown extension maps

2 hours ago, Mr McGrady said:

Get a Larger Map, Downtown is overused yet there is Downtown extension maps

No, I've explained this too many times. 

17 minutes ago, Crimson L said:

No, I've explained this too many times. 

Didnt Find any

23 minutes ago, The Freeman said:

Didnt Find any

Slightly outlined here too (it's about weapons but it's the same concept):

A lot of players prefer the simple maps that they already have downloaded. This is understandable why Crimson doesn't want to change the map. In the past (from what I have seen), a server who changes the map/makes a custom map lose a lot of player count. There really is no need to change the map due to the map we have is simple and 3/4 of the community prefer that map over different map.

I also think the server will be revamped, however this will most likely become a new staff team (Some old staff will still be staff, but not all) and some rules might need to be edited. I personally think this, so what I say is MY own opinion.